THE ART OF LOVING WOMEN – MEN’S WORKSHOP. UBUD, FEB 2021
~ FOR MEN WHO WANT TO BE GUIDED INTO AUTHENTIC TANTRIC PRACTICES AND GROUNDED CONSCIOUS PRESENCE ~
Would you like to be guided step-by-step toward the mastery of masculine presence and authentic Tantric sexuality?
Transformation will occur not through the mind, but through access to the primal energy of your own deep being.
So ask yourself, do you want to:
* Become more confident in the way you interact with women?
* Discover how to open a woman’s heart and entice her authentic desire?
* Love a woman without fearing her emotional body or the need to tame or control her?
* Understand the difference between love vs sex vs romance
* Communicate with loving awareness, without losing your balls!
This AND MORE is possible! In this 2- day workshop, Chantelle Raven & Aaron Kleienrman will dive into the exploration of the innate differences between men and women, initiating men into the Tantric art of loving women.
TANTRIC GRATITUDE CEREMONY: This will be an experiential journey and is about real life. The workshop will end with a powerful ceremony where women will come into the workshop space and you will have an opportunity to practice the conscious, loving presence you have cultivated throughout the day to gain a woman’s trust and open her to surrender. This is an honoring and worship of women and your own inner feminine.
Join us Saturday & Sunday 20-21 February 2021 for this special transformative experience.
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
Any and every man! Men who want to understand women, connect to them and turn them on, on a much deeper level. Men who want to learn more about how sacred sexuality can awaken and liberate women’s hearts.
If you work with women professionally, this workshop is also highly recommended for you, you will be welcome to share the practices with your clients.
WE WILL EXPLORE:
- Understanding masculine/feminine polarities; how to build attraction and heighten chemistry
- How to love, honor and worship women and see them as the divine beings that they are
- Learn how to awaken a woman’s heart through sacred sexuality and Tantra
- Understanding what men and women need from each other to experience deeper levels of intimacy and connection
- Deepening into your own empowerment journey through evolving your inner feminine energy
- The importance of boundaries and consent to allow for much deeper healing
- Conscious communication practices both in and out of the bedroom to create more vulnerability and emotional safety
- How to hold space for a woman whilst being in your healthy masculine energy, making it safe for her to open up emotionally to you and surrender to you sexually
- Understanding the effects of emotional shaming on a woman and how to heal this
At the end of Sunday, we will invite women to come into the temple to be worshiped in a sacred ritual. This part of the workshop is to bring men and women together in love, honour and reverence and this is a potent and powerfully healing ritual.
This will integrate the teachings you have learned.
IF YOU HAVE A PARTNER, you will be welcome to invite her to be part of the ritual and to be partnered with you exclusively if you prefer. If you do not have a partner to invite, we will have a group of incredible women that are part of Bali’s Tantric community to join us in the ceremony.
The Art of Loving Men happens the month before, and women who sign up to this workshop, are invited to participate in in this ritual.
Details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/215687182804385/
Please come with your intention for healing as well as experiencing and learning.
Please note, although this is a workshop based around intimacy, nudity is not required and there will be no genital touch practices.
Weekend Single: $300 USD (400 AUD)
Early Bird: $250 USD (until 1Jan 2021)
Bring a Friend Discount: $470 USD (only $235 each!)
(checkout prices in AUD)
Strictly limited numbers.
Tickets required to secure your place as these events consistently sell out
Saturday & Sunday 20-21 February, 2021
Saturday 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Sunday 10:30 AM to 8 PM
Temple Ritual with Women 1800-2000 on Sunday
Amatara Royal Ganesha,
Via Trybooking: https://www.trybooking.com/BIDNE
Inquiries: Aaron Kleinerman (Event Host & Facilitator) firstname.lastname@example.org