TantraLovers is one of the most popular and only one of it’s kind blogging community related to Tantria and other Spiritual Practices. Being a community blog, we always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our Tantric Magazine in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
Before you join our bloggers who have already contributed to TantraLovers community, let us lay down some conditions, so our readers get the content they deserve:
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for our community.
- You need to write a unique content that is focused on quality and adding value for our readers.
- Your post should be personal to you. The greatest value you can bring in writing a post for TantraLovers is about your own relationship with Tantra and other spiritual practices related to this topic.
- Your article must be original. You must not copy posts from other sites, or your own. Posts on TantraLovers must be unique.
- You must be willing for the content to be re-used by us in any way we see fit. We will have the right to publish, edit and reproduce your post in any format we see fit (always attributed to you).
- You should respond to comments when your post is published. This will keep the blog healthy and will also expose you to a wider audience.